"If Wash O'Hanley didn't cover it, it probably wasn't that important anyway."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Benazir Bhutto is a Rude Bitch

12/28/2007

Folks, I am so mad right now my hands are shaking with anger. Not since last week when I got loaded and punched Nelson Mandela in the face have I been as embarrassed as I am right now! Bhutto made me look like an idiot in front of all of my listeners today when she snubbed my show. I had her lined up to do an interview-- and it took me months to get her to agree to do my show and the big day comes and she snubs me! I have been in the field of journalism and news for over 30 years and NEVER have I witnessed such unprofessional behavior from anyone, let alone a person of her prestige! I would expect this kind of shabby treatment from a drunkard and washed up has-been like Dan Quayle but not Benazir Bhutto. I was left out there with nothing... NOTHING! We just replayed some timeless commentary from the Salvadoran Civil War while I went to my dressing room and had a vicodin-fueled freak out and destroyed all of my furniture and completely trashed the place.

Benazir Bhutto- YOU'VE MADE MY LIST, LITTLE WOMAN! YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER RUN INTO YOU ON THE STREET OR IT WILL BE THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. I'LL TEACH YOU TO STAND ME UP.

Hopefully tomorrow's interview with Dan Quayle will go smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment