"If Wash O'Hanley didn't cover it, it probably wasn't that important anyway."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry: A chilling and accurate look into the greed-filled world of homosexuality.

7/20/2007

Folks, I have been seeing commercials for this new horror movie starring Adam Sandler and Chris Farley called "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". It is apparently about two straight fire fighters who pretend to be a gay couple in order to take advantage of financial benefits given to gays. Some have already dismissed this movie of being offensive and unrealistic about the gay community but I am here to say once and for all that the world of homosexuality is nothing more than a sham put on to make financial gain.

Based on my own personal experiences I can confidently say that no man could possibly be attracted to another man and therefore the act of being "gay" is merely a stunt and a choice by two people that likely don't even love each other. Blinded by greed and sodomy these "people" will drive themselves to commit disgusting and lurid acts such as butt sex and eating brunch. Just to clarify; when I say "my own personal experiences" I mean "I looked at a picture of George Clooney without his shirt on and wasn't attracted so it is therefore impossible for any man to be attracted to any other man". End of debate.

I applaud these film makers for exposing the sick truth behind the sick and degenerate world of homosexuality, which is nothing more than common criminals pretending to love each other to figuratively sodomize America's generosity in much the same manner that they sodomize children.

No comments:

Post a Comment